2017 Summer Term Registration Open2017 Sep 11
We are now officially opening the registrations for the 2017 LCL Summer Term. All interested participants must fill-up the form to their designated conference.
This is a free-for-all tournament. Just make sure to download the updated LoL Collegiate League Rulebook in order to fully understand the requirements and demands of the league.
With the nature of the 2017 Summer Term, the different conferences will start and end at different times.
- North Conference Registration
- Metro East Conference Registration
- Metro West Conference registrations are now closed.
- South Conference Registration
- Visayas Conference 8 has been decided. See what went down here.
- Mindanao Conference Registration
All eligible teams will be competing online for three (3) of the North Conference Slots. Two (2) other conference slots are currently granted to an onsite Pampanga qualifers exclusive for Pampanga-based campuses. Changes to the slot allotment will be announced after the registration. Qualifiers are currently scheduled on the 8th of October.
Metro East & Metro West Conference
All eligible teams will have to undergo a screening before being slotted into the qualifiers. All qualifiers will be done onsite. Metro West Qualifiers is currently scheduled on the 24th of September. Venue is still TBA. Metro East Qualifiers, on the other hand, will open in October. For more inquiries, check out our partners at Metro Legends.
All eligible teams will be competing online for three (3) of the South Conference Slots. Two (2) other conference slots are currently granted to an onsite Legazpi qualifiers exclusive for Bicol-based campuses. Changes to the slot allotment will be announced after the registration. The qualifiers for Bicol will start on October 7 in X-Zone Computer Services. The online qualifiers is still TBD.
All eligible teams will be competing in several onsite city qualifiers in NetCentral scheduled for the 17th and 23rd of September in the following cities (Davao City, Digos and General Santos.) There will also be additional online qualifiers for those outside the aforementioned cities on the 24th of September. The runner-ups in the city qualifiers will get a second chance of the 30th of September. Changes to the slot allotment may be announced after the registration.
For more inquiries, contact NetCentral and GameCentral.
Visayas Conference Qualifiers will be over soon after voting ends for the last slot on the 16th of September. For more inquiries, check out the Visayan School League.
Now that you know the qualifier formats and the requirements. Here's the list of campuses that has earned some sort of automatic qualification due to their performance last term. All teams from these campuses must still register themselves in order to fight for the slot.
- Holy Angels University (Pampanga) Straight to Conference Eight
- St. Louis University (Baguio) Straight to Conference Eight
- University of the Cordilleras (Baguio) Straight to Conference Eight
Metro East Conference
- Tech. Inst. of the Philippines (Quezon City) Straight to Qualifiers. No screening needed.
- Ateneo de Manila University (Quezon City) Straight to Conference Eight
- University of the Philippines-Diliman (Quezon City) Straight to Conference Eight
Metro West Conference
- Tech. Uni. of the Philippines (Manila) Straight to Conference Eight
- Adamson University (Manila) Straight to Conference Eight
- University of Caloocan City Straight to Qualifiers. No screening needed.
- Uni. of the Philippines-Los Banos Straight to Conference Eight
- Malayan Colleges Laguna Straight to Conference Eight
- De La Salle University-Dasmarinas Straight to Conference Eight
- Ateneo de Davao University Straight to Conference Eight
- Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan Straight to Conference Eight
- John. B. Lacson Maritime University-Arevalo Straight to Conference Eight
- Uni. of Negros Occidental-Recoletos Straight to Conference Eight
Do check back in this article every now and then in this article for updates regarding the registration and the qualifiers. If you are shocked with this new format or just want to read more of the planned changes for summer, you can read the September Commissioner's Blog